The West Texas Heroes Challenge
all proceeds benefit the 100 Club of the Texas Panhandle
The 100 Club of the Texas Panhandle would like
to thank these establishments
Team Registration Steps
Payment and Registration Information:
- Fee of $325 per team registered; $400 per team registered after October 6, 2023.
- Complete registration form and email as an attachment to West Texas Heroes Challenge at: email@example.com
- Entry fee is payable to 100 Club of the Texas Panhandle at texaspanhandle100club.org/heroeschallenge
- Registration deadline is Friday, October 6, 2023, at midnight.
- Tournament will be held at Southeast Ballpark – 4301 S. Osage St. Amarillo, TX. 79118. Games begin at 8:00 AM.
- Games will be conducted under USSSA rules for men’s competitive, men’s rec, and coed divisions. Senior men’s division (50+) will be conducted under SSUSA rules.
- Must use USSSA approved bats and balls for the men’s and coed divisions. Must use SSUSA approved bats and balls for the Senior men’s division (50+).
- Teams must provide game balls.
- Teams are required to turn in a completed roster of no more than 20 players (ages 18+) along with a signed Waiver and Release of Liability Form for each player prior to their first game.
- No outside music allowed, music and announcements will be provided for this tournament.
For more information on the tournament, please contact:
All proceeds will go to benefit the 100 club of the Texas panhandle. 501(c)3 Organization
Pay Registration Fee Online
Team Registration Fee: $325
Once sponsorship is paid below, please email logo in jpg, png or pdf to Sandy Langen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Honor Ceremony Sponsor: $3500 (only one available)
T-Shirt Sponsor $3500 (only one available)
Home Run Sponsor Level: $1000 (8 Available)
Strikeout Sponsor $500 (unlimited)
Run Scored $250 (unlimited)